Our electricians are licensed, bonded, and insured, and we always adhere to all industry standards and regulations. We use only the highest quality materials and products, and we provide transparent pricing and estimates.
Here are just a few signs that your home may be due for an electrical panel upgrade:
- You have an outdated panel that uses fuses instead of circuit breakers.
- Your home is more than 20 years old and has never had an electrical panel upgrade.
- You frequently experience tripped breakers or blown fuses.
- Your lights flicker or dim when you use certain appliances.
- You plan to add new appliances or devices that require more power.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, don’t wait any longer to upgrade your electrical panel. Contact State Electrical Contractors today to schedule a consultation with one of our electricians. We’ll assess your current system, discuss your options, and provide you with a customized solution that meets your needs and budget.